Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· pavement tester....
7,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever used these people before? I've called them and I know one person that ordered from them. THey are freakin CHEEEEEEEP and they use UPS to get your stuff there within 5 days. A freakin Yosh Pipe RS-3 is listed for like $290 on their site. Micron from $280. Not bad if you ask me.

PHil

· Only keeps getting better.
12 Posts
I've ordered from them a few times. Mostly good service. The only problem i had was when i ordered a micron slip-on for a 929 i had. They first told me it was in stock. Then when i checked on it a couple of days later to get a tracking number i was told that it had to be ordered. In all it took about 2 weeks.
Hope that helps...

· I'm wheelie nuts
458 Posts
Just ordered from them tonight. I have a Devil high mount pipe that will be in this week and I need flush mount turn signals for the rear to clear the pipe. I ordered them but the shipping was kind of pricey and the guy I talked to was not overly knowledgable. I'll let you know what happens.

P.J.

· pavement tester....
7,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea, I'm about to order the Yosh RS-3 Oval Race exhaust. Its $290, $305 with UPS. Not bad considering the Yamaha dealer wants $350.

Also they have Toby Steering Dampers for $276.51
Not bad, that will probably be my next mod.

Thanks for the advice!!! I think I've found someplace that will give me a square deal.

Phil

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.