Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If so, I have a lead on a used stand but the plates like the lift are months out.

I would appreciate a picture and dimensions of the R1 plate to see if I can make or modify the two plates that will be included with the stand to work with my bike.

And last, are adapters needed that are fit directly to the bike?

·
I miss my R1
3,744 Posts
Depending on whether the swingarm and engine mount have changed spacing since 2007-2008, I have one I would send you for free if you paid shipping (from Canada, sorry) Alternatively I will get some measurements but I can't guarantee they would work on a 2015+ (for what it's worth, a 2017 FZ-10 uses the same spacing)

Unfortunately you would still need to fab a sleeve to go into the engine mount hole on the frame, since I forgot to take that off the bike when I traded it in (whoops!)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really appreciate the offer. Let me call Bursig tomorrow, there is a different part for almost all if not all generations and noticed when I got home and looked at the bike I would need a sleeve for the upper hole.

The stand came with an Aprilia and a Triumph plate for 350 total so I did okay on the deal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts