Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
stuntin aint easy
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an hjc and my girl is gonna buy me an arai how are the size comparisons and how are the qauntum helmets

·
stuntin aint easy
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
it ends in 20 mins and its only at 255 us

·
Ah the joys of the twisties
1,771 Posts
No contest,arai everytime.

I have a Nakano rep. quantum great fit but a bit noisy at high speeds but far better IMHO than hjc:thumbup

·
"IM BACCCCK"
5,530 Posts
arai=mucho's better
btw your avatar is disturbing

·
Registered
364 Posts
Don't let her buy you an Arai without being fitted first. This is why Arai can no longer be sold on the internet because people end up with the wrong size. They have different shapes for different shaped heads. Get fitted first because the helmet you want might not be the best one for you and then after all that money you spent you might be better off if an HJC unless you are fitted properly.

·
shoot first and shoot fast
2,926 Posts
roabs07 said:
i have an hjc and my girl is gonna buy me an arai how are the size comparisons and how are the qauntum helmets
The arai's rock. I have 2 quantums and 1 RX7RR. Protection is about the same as the HJC but comfort and style are way better on the Arai.

·
stuntin aint easy
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i won the bid at 295 thanks for the advice guys

asian sorry if it disturbs you lol but me i kinda like it

·
Land or Water...Its still BLUE
332 Posts
I had a hjc large (cl-12 i think). Had to buy the Arai (signet gt) in xl, and its still kinda tight, but fits like a glove...a head glove that is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts