Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anybody got an Arata full exhaust for a 03 R1 they want to part with. Thanks!!!

brian

·
WHERE'D WHO GO?
1,273 Posts
dude, buy the ak. but here is a bump for you

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You think so? I wanted to get the Arata since nobody got it up here and I heard its really good. I have an Akra slip-on right now that I like. I dont know....maybe

·
WHERE'D WHO GO?
1,273 Posts
i got the ak full system, I love it. In about a week, om me and you can meet me domewhere and decide for yourself, definitely the full system though

·
WHERE'D WHO GO?
1,273 Posts
i mean PM me

·
WHERE'D WHO GO?
1,273 Posts
just learned about the wolfpack this winter, and my bike has been (and still is) in pieces since december. I usually ride with a few rando friends from high school, one with a gsxr 600, and the other with a turbo busa. How bout you? you ride with anyone I may know?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ride with random people too. I just started riding last year and all my buddies got bikes after me so i was riding with them. I dont think i want to ride with them this year because they scare the %$#@ out of me when i ride with them....haha. Just doin really stupid stuff. One guy didnt even know how to ride a bike and went out and got a brand new 03 limited R1 then traded that in 3 months later and got the 03 gsxr1000 because he dropped the r1 too many times...what a dumbass... I was supposed to meet up with Tidbit w/wolfpack and ride but havent got the chance to yet. They seem like a bunch of nice guys...

·
WHERE'D WHO GO?
1,273 Posts
yah, I will be sending darkside a pm next week to try and meet some of those guys to ride with. tty soon (my bike will be back together by friday I hope)

·
whoa.....
179 Posts
I think u should go with arata before u get the ak system... arata will give u a 100% money back garantee if u dont like the system so just get the arata and slap it on take it to the local dyno shop and get it dynoed and see the numbers then ride it and if u dont like it return it and get the ak full system.... my buddy has a full ti arata on his 03 r1 and it sounds badass looks pretty sweet too....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts