Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Raider Hater Hater
917 Posts
Arata's here but I think you'll find that Satos are popular followed by Graves...

But I love my Arata's especially since I got them dirt cheap...:sneaky

·
Cheating death in the "D"
21,068 Posts
you don't see many with Arata (or Harris for that matter), Sato, Graves & Gilles seem to be the most popular here . . . although both Arata & Harris are excellant alternatives :sneaky

·
Ringer
326 Posts
you don't see many with Arata (or Harris for that matter), Sato, Graves & Gilles seem to be the most popular here . . . although both Arata & Harris are excellant alternatives :sneaky
I had Harris rearsets on my GixK5 and they were best quality ive seen :bow
Now im leaning towards Sato as i haven?t seen Arata?s for 07R1 yet available anywhere :dunno but i would like to try them next.

·
Cheating death in the "D"
21,068 Posts
I had Harris rearsets on my GixK5 and they were best quality ive seen :bow
my Harris have been on for over five years & a nasty crash, their adjustabilty, durability in crashs and spare parts are excellent. There's also less moving parts for easier setup/teardown :bow

Most just don't like the fact that the shift rod runs outside the frame thou, but its actually easier to work on like that, and I've never had the shift rod get bent in a crash :sneaky

·
One corner at a time...
494 Posts
I like the Arata's. I'm wanting to get myself some rearsets this winter. I've been looking into the Arata's, Sato's. and PP tuning's. I like the way the PP tuning's are designed with the shifter pivot bolted to the engine/frame.

·
Raider Hater Hater
917 Posts
I like the Arata's. I'm wanting to get myself some rearsets this winter. I've been looking into the Arata's, Sato's. and PP tuning's. I like the way the PP tuning's are designed with the shifter pivot bolted to the engine/frame.
Interesting...I would love to see it mounted.

·
My R1 is faster than yours
1,505 Posts
you cant go wrong either way all i know is ive run Aratas, Gilles and Woodcrafts and they are damn good...just .02

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.