Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
R Is For Respect
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want someone to assume the lease of my 2007 Silverado Classic Z71 Crew, has 13,xxx miles. Payment is currently $301/mo. then there would be a $595 aquisition charge. There is currently 15mo. left on lease included is 15,000miles a year. Great truck, I put almost 5K down to lower payment. This truck is in excellent condition no major flaws, a few little scuffs nothing hardly noticeable and right above the muffler someone in pretty white vehicle scuffed me pretty good. There are pics in the "Everyone show pics of their rides" thread. I will get some new pics up however tonite and also the 22" wheels have been sold, which brings me to the stock wheels and tires that have about 4K on them. I am in Freeland,MI let me know if anyone is interested. Midnight Blue Metallic, tailgate extender and tonneau are also included.

·
R Is For Respect
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also because of the downpayment I made, $2500 will be also required to complete the sale. Lease ends 2/9/2009 with 34,184 miles being allowed. At that time the option to buy the truck out for $20,505 will become available.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.