Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone can help me, I would like to know what kind of deals did you get for the '04. How much was the out the door price you got? I'm looking into getting it within the next few days and I don't want to get ripped off like last time, like paying $2000 extra for delivery and prepping. Please if anyone can help, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

BTW, if there is a thread already for this, please point me there as I tried searching but I didn't get anything relevant.

·
An R1 a day keeps Dr. away
161 Posts
12363 USD :boom

·
SpidermanSS killer.
1,261 Posts
upur128 said:
I paid $11400.00 OTD
I promised not to tell what I got mine for but It was a great deal and you should be able to get it for less than 12 in OC.

·
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. I got $12900. Turned it down. I had my hopes up and went through a couple credit checks just because they screwed up and told me I could get it for $8700 with my trade in. I owe around $6K on my '02 and they thought I said $1K after I told them a bunch of times that I owe $6K. I knew it was too good to be true, that's why I kept telling him to make sure. A few hours after I get the bad news. Freakin' salesmen and bankers all seem to be there just to screw with you.

Oh well. I'll keep my '02 for now and maybe in '06 when I pay it off I'll have two bikes instead of one. I had to think long and hard last night if I should part with her. It was a tough decision, but today she allowed me to say no to the offer much easier.

·
Driving the Big Brown Truck
1,706 Posts
Damn......you guys are getting ripped a new asshole paying this much.

I feel sorry for you guys.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.