Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My original question was regarding putting the GP ultimate can from my S1000rr onto the R1 when i get it, until i decide on what exhaust to get. Did they know if it would fit, any drama's.
Response below

Hi

pretty sure it won’t fit but if it will then yes go ahead.

We are with the new R1 this week, should have a decat system ready within 2 weeks

cheers

Rich

· Back to the Yamaha community.
771 Posts
I have owned 2 of these exhaust , Just put one on my new Aprilia RSV4 factory track bike...AWESOME.
This is a British Company right? If you ordered off of them and shipped to the US what was the customs procedure? Did you have to pay any fees besides shipping and what were the costs?

I'm looking at buying some riding gear from Germany and wanted to know how much of a PITA it would be going through customs.

· Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I cant fault Austins build quality, 3yrs on the BM with 21k miles still looks new.
I remember it cost me half the price of the Yosh / Akro variants.
Interested to see what they come up with.
I cant do big long dick cucumber exhausts anymore, once you go shorty ya cant go back.

· ♠♣♦♥
4,665 Posts
I had the GP2R on my RSV4, great quality, looks and specially sound, sounded just like a MotoGP bike, as far as ordering direct from anywhere in Europe, you don't have to pay import taxes when it arrives in the states, customs never gives you any problems and shipping is fast.

· Registered
374 Posts
This is a British Company right? If you ordered off of them and shipped to the US what was the customs procedure? Did you have to pay any fees besides shipping and what were the costs?

I'm looking at buying some riding gear from Germany and wanted to know how much of a PITA it would be going through customs.
I bought both my zx, and RR exhaust from this dealer in Connecticut www.nhpowersports.com
Prices were really good and they shipped fast, then again I'm in Ny. I think Motomummy.com sells them now too.

· 2ND is the first LOSER!
760 Posts

I bought through motomummy.com so I don't know about customs...Sorry. I will say I will continue to buy this exhaust.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.