Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are tons of videos online of R1's on track but check out the videos of Canepa (Yamaha test rider) at Jerez and Canepa following (and trying to keep up with) Van der Mark at Portimao. The Sounds and just the pure violence of riding these beasts on track is pretty humbling for the rest of us mere mortals.
I run the sound through my home theater system and subwoofer, and those Factory R1's coming back on throttle out of the turns is pure sonic heaven!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
There are tons of videos online of R1's on track but check out the videos of Canepa (Yamaha test rider) at Jerez and Canepa following (and trying to keep up with) Van der Mark at Portimao. The Sounds and just the pure violence of riding these beasts on track is pretty humbling for the rest of us mere mortals.
I run the sound through my home theater system and subwoofer, and those Factory R1's coming back on throttle out of the turns is pure sonic heaven!!
Yeah “eargasmc”
Check out “Superbikeracer” on YouTube, that brother can ride as well. He’s located in Greece.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts