Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,454 Posts
man, that chub is going off on how big and bad his viper is..he doesnt have any picutes or anything besides his big fat mouth that he use's daily and it's pissing me off because its not right to go on a respectful forum and talk nothing but shit about the board. If I were to ever meet this prick ass sob iwould definitly stick his "viper" up his ass. Hell for all I know thats what his f4g a$$ wants!! thoughts?

·
pavement tester....
7,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmmmmm, R1 v Viper is moot. Apples V Oranges IMO. I think you could take him though. I know it takes a lot more balls to hang it out there and scrape a knee through a turn at 100mph than it does to do it in your viper with your 4 point seat harness and airbags...

·
Banned
3,454 Posts
KneeDragger77 said:
hmmmmm, R1 v Viper is moot. Apples V Oranges IMO. I think you could take him though. I know it takes a lot more balls to hang it out there and scrape a knee through a turn at 100mph than it does to do it in your viper with your 4 point seat harness and airbags...
exactly, have you read the last couple of posts over in that thread?? FUNNY SHIT!
http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=698501#post698501

1 - 7 of 7 Posts