Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm coming back to what feels like home. I've recently purchased a 2014 R1 and am once again in love. Loving this motor and this bike as a whole. Added some yoshi carbon slip ons and crash protection. Gonna get into the bigger better mods soon. Came back to Yamaha after I had a GSXR 1000 and then sold because of my kids. But I couldn't stay away long. Here's the bike as of now. I think she is gorgeous Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tire

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

· I am lost
849 Posts
You can die or get hurt doing things other than riding a bike.
I tell my future wife that all the time. Getting married in September and order the r1m. Congrats on the bike looks great but isn't it a little too small for you good thing you went with fast red tho. :hammer: congrats once again

· Registered
258 Posts
Welcome back to Yammi. For a few bucks more get the Yosh midpipe and a flash from SuperbikeUnlimited. Different ride: fast, smooth and cool. Got a 14 too after owning an 08 for 5 years. Love it.

· 14k+ posts and not one helpful
14,358 Posts
I love that color scheme! Congrats on the purchase. Sure is a good lookin bike :yesnod

· Premium Member
12,696 Posts
I've been using these suspension setting on the street and the feeling is great.

Front:
Preload - 4 lines showing
Compression - 18 clicks out
Rebound - 4 clicks out

Rear:
Preload - 12.25 turns from full soft
Rebound - 21 clicks out
Compression - High Speed 2.75 turns out. Low Speed 5 clicks out

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.