• Don't think I would of could go but would in the future

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No interest in something like this

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· An R1 kinda day!
2015 Yamaha YZF R1 Raven Edition
1,337 Posts
Coming out of Hickory, NC, I've made a couple day trips to Tazewell. I can ride up and hang out for a bit.

· An R1 kinda day!
1,337 Posts
Do you have any preliminary thoughts on a date? Over a holiday weekend? In between events that may be going on around the time?

I was there middle of the week when I shot the video and the place was wide open. At the time, there was just that trailer as the landing spot. Now there is a big place with dining and drinks with plenty of parking. I got a picture of the new place I am going to post if I can find it.

· An R1 kinda day!
1,337 Posts
Another bump

And right now as it looks schedule wise. I'm thinking the last full week of May. Or the following week, that is Memorial day week.
So, around Memorial Day. That week.

Should have a lot of 2 wheelers out. But that's cool.

If we go the following week, prolly fairly light activity. Barring the retired old peeps that doesn't have much else going on 🙂

Frick, that last sentence sounds alot like me😊!

· An R1 kinda day!
1,337 Posts
We might be lucky with the weather around or after Easter. But it might also be tough to predict as weather conditions could change fairly quickly! 👍

· An R1 kinda day!
1,337 Posts
So the line is a 30 couple miles truck, but in the vid, I made it in about 30 minutes. Don't poke me on it but that is an average of around 60 MPH.

I mean, wasn't a time attack. Wasn't meant to be.

Just sayin' one can have some fun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts