Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Don't think I would of could go but would in the future

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No interest in something like this

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
397 Posts
Beautiful area! Curious, what's the traffic like in that area, as it seems to be a tourist destination now? Can you ride these roads at nice quick pace without issues? I've heard traffic is starting to be an issue there now.

· Premium Member
397 Posts
I wasn't there on the weekend, so I can't speak for that. But Monday-Wednesday there was very little traffic to deal with. And most of the traffic that I came across was normally one car at a time, and 90% of them got out of the way as soon as possible. I was running it fairly quick the whole time. I'm sure there are times when it gets a little crowded. The worst that I dealt with was a group of cruisers, but me and my group just passed them in the valley where you can see pretty good ahead of you. Felt that it was acceptable. Mid summer months are probably a little more busy, as that is peak season for them and that area. but it is a public road, so it will always be hit or miss.
Glad you had a good time and good point going in the middle of the week to beat the weekend crowd would be ideal. Also, I get it being a public road. I have my favorites around here were I live in the Ozarks and for the most part they are lightly traveled and a blast to ride! However, every year they seem to get more and more crowded from out of town tourists wanting to ride the area. A little traffic isn’t too bad, but getting mired up behind 20-30 cars in a car club or bikes cruising takes the joy out of it for me and makes me wish I lived closer to the track.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts