Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm here at the gap and I'm afraid I have bad news. K_flexx was killed today when he collided with a tree on the gap. StreetJester was in a bad accident on Monday and he is in the hospital. He underwent surgery today. Please pray for the families and StreetJester. Southern118 wrecked his new R6 today but he is fine. Kevap also went down with minor damage and he too is okay. Another rider went down too but I don't recall his screen name but I am sure he is okay. So far the dragon and Cherahola have done more bitting than anything else. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news..................

Ian Gilmore

Edit: After reading some of these responses I should stress that Kevap and Southern118 are perfectly fine. Southern yapped all 8.5 hours on the way home about how I was going the wrong way and that we'd get home much faster if I'd go his route home. They are both scratchless but thanks for the concern anyhow.

·
My dog Banshee kicking ASS!!
1,123 Posts
RIP Kflex.

·
pavement tester....
7,270 Posts
holy shit! :(
So sad.... Guys, be safe out there. I'm' one of the last one's to give advice, but in light of the current events I would ask everyone just to slow down...

·
Ape on a Crotch Rocket!
147 Posts
FleXXX you will be missed brudda!

RIP!!!!!!!!!!:(

As always I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers!

·
4um ModR8r
10,426 Posts
I don't know what to say. :(
I promise I will say my prayers tonight.

1 - 20 of 216 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.