Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Eating up squids in my sleep
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets get together now on here so when weather breaks we can roll 10 R1's deep! Im in Towson but work in fells point.. Let me know whos intrested.. I still ride everyday gonna have to be a lot colder than this to make me put her up for the season.

·
Throttle Happy
1,403 Posts
well im in NJ but my buddy told me of some bar he wants to go to when the weather warms up a bit....so ill stop by here again before that day and let you know lol.....and yes me and my friend travel hours for beer and burgers....we did a 5 hour ride to boston in september just to have lunch at cheers haha

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
well im in NJ but my buddy told me of some bar he wants to go to when the weather warms up a bit....so ill stop by here again before that day and let you know lol.....and yes me and my friend travel hours for beer and burgers....we did a 5 hour ride to boston in september just to have lunch at cheers haha
let me know and I'll meet you at 95 near Wilmington!

·
Eat Sleep Yamaha
238 Posts
Im the General Manager of a Bar in Fells Point.. Let me know. fellow forum members a beer or two on me!
^whats the bar? next time the wife and i get a date night maybe come down that way

some of us up here in Hanover do some riding down Route 45 into Maryland next to 83 and then turn off on Belfast Road. def would be down to ride with some fellow R1 riders

·
Eat Sleep Yamaha
238 Posts
John Steven Ltd .. 1800 Thames st. Love to have you.. A lot of bikes out today.
sounds like a plan. will def keep that in mind

i was in Westminster today doing a late Christmas family gathering and saw alot of Harleys out. not one sport bike. i would of been riding if i was able to haul the wife and a 1 month old

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
1 - 20 of 64 Posts
About this Discussion
63 Replies
18 Participants
pitbullkiz
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing