Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Baltimore Area..

7K views 63 replies 18 participants last post by  pitbullkiz 
#1 ·
Lets get together now on here so when weather breaks we can roll 10 R1's deep! Im in Towson but work in fells point.. Let me know whos intrested.. I still ride everyday gonna have to be a lot colder than this to make me put her up for the season.

#4 ·
well im in NJ but my buddy told me of some bar he wants to go to when the weather warms up a bit....so ill stop by here again before that day and let you know lol.....and yes me and my friend travel hours for beer and burgers....we did a 5 hour ride to boston in september just to have lunch at cheers haha

#8 ·
^whats the bar? next time the wife and i get a date night maybe come down that way

some of us up here in Hanover do some riding down Route 45 into Maryland next to 83 and then turn off on Belfast Road. def would be down to ride with some fellow R1 riders

#10 ·
sounds like a plan. will def keep that in mind

i was in Westminster today doing a late Christmas family gathering and saw alot of Harleys out. not one sport bike. i would of been riding if i was able to haul the wife and a 1 month old

#12 ·
#23 ·
im headed in april 9 for 2 days im going w/wife and kids , where can i take them.. aND THE next day im going to crab claw in St. Michaels..

#33 ·
on sundays, a group of friends will be meeting up at river hill grille in clarksville right behind the giant. ill have to see if i can get a time ironed out but i would say around 7ish. the owner is going to be putting stuff on their main page and running specials for the day in hopes to influence some bike traffic through on the nice weekends.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.