Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
dreams of the track
840 Posts
so i just saw this but im totally in, i just got home from whitemarsh actually >.< i live near dc but am in the towson area alot since i have alot of friends there i work in silver spring though now :/

·
unleash the beast
8,693 Posts
im headed in april 9 for 2 days im going w/wife and kids , where can i take them.. aND THE next day im going to crab claw in St. Michaels..

·
Eating up squids in my sleep
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
im headed in april 9 for 2 days im going w/wife and kids , where can i take them.. aND THE next day im going to crab claw in St. Michaels..
Pm me a cpl days before. Lots of stuff to do with the family here.

·
unleash the beast
8,693 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Would love to meet up for a group ride sometime. Im in rockville but work in clarksville. Id be up for tomorrow night but I work late. Let me know of any other events or meets.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Would love to meet up for a group ride sometime. Im in rockville but work in clarksville. Id be up for tomorrow night but I work late. Let me know of any other events or meets.
on sundays, a group of friends will be meeting up at river hill grille in clarksville right behind the giant. ill have to see if i can get a time ironed out but i would say around 7ish. the owner is going to be putting stuff on their main page and running specials for the day in hopes to influence some bike traffic through on the nice weekends.

·
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
on sundays, a group of friends will be meeting up at river hill grille in clarksville right behind the giant. ill have to see if i can get a time ironed out but i would say around 7ish. the owner is going to be putting stuff on their main page and running specials for the day in hopes to influence some bike traffic through on the nice weekends.
Who ALI? I try to stay out of HOCO... There always messing with everyone or at least when i grew up there thats how it was. But sunday i get off around 730 would be cool to meet up after..

·
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
any of you guys interested in an all day ride on Sunday ?

Drive north to Ephrata PA. You would need to be there by 1030am.

If interested let me know, can hook up and do lunch / brunch before we split ways.

Link above.
will be working but ty

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
any of you near annapolis area trying to meet up pm me. this weather needs to get a little better and a little less rain but im ready to ride during week after 6ish and on weekends i can make time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sounds like a plan. I'm pretty familiar with some of the roads. Patuxent River Road in Davidsonville is my fav, Dicus Mill Road, River Road, St. Stephens Church Road....

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Sounds like a plan. I'm pretty familiar with some of the roads. Patuxent River Road in Davidsonville is my fav, Dicus Mill Road, River Road, St. Stephens Church Road....

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
Yea I know a string that starts by overpass of 97 in severna park and ends down by southern high school

Sent from my DROIDX using Motorcycle.com App

21 - 40 of 64 Posts
About this Discussion
63 Replies
18 Participants
pitbullkiz
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing