Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
TWISTY??? And no driveways??? Ha! I'm ready! Rain Sat and bz Sun. We have to get a ride together. We can do both. Always up for new place to ride.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
523 Posts
Who ALI? I try to stay out of HOCO... There always messing with everyone or at least when i grew up there thats how it was. But sunday i get off around 730 would be cool to meet up after..
yea Ali, odd i never have any problems in hoco on the bike, then again when i was younger it seemed any time i goofed off in my car i got pulled over lol. yea if its nice on sunday im sure a few of us will be there. i have an orange r6 my names Eric. just pop in and say hey.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Hey I have a ? For Baltimore area riders. Does anyone have a good scenic ride with maybe an overlook of city or somewhere that has a nice spot to stop? I'm thinking of making my girl my old lady and was thinking of taking her on a nice ride and proposing with a nice view. Any suggestions

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
Pretty cool idea! My first date with my wife involved a nice ride on the R1.

·
I'm ok with my R1 eating me
101 Posts
Thanks. Big step up from a 2000 r1. But i love it already. and nice I live in Arnold. Might not be able to today but I'm down to link up

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
No worries, nice to know there are some fellow R1 Enthusiasts nearby :) BTW you might wanna update your profile bike info.....still says you have an 00 R1, no comparison to that sweet 09!

41 - 60 of 64 Posts
About this Discussion
63 Replies
18 Participants
pitbullkiz
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing