Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· OG Moderator
1,081 Posts
Kelial said:
What are the best bar ends for the '02 to cut down a bit on the vibration?

Thanks

I don't know about the best, but I have some Earache bar ends made of Derlin (slider material). Good superbike grips also help out.

The most important thing is though to remember to support your upper torso with your abs...main support should not be via the clip-ons...they're only there for input.

· 15,000 Feet and falling....
1,473 Posts
Earache

· X R1 X
736 Posts
Frontside720 said:
:iamwithst

I am going to get some soon!!! Actually a complete set up of sliders.....dunno about the ones I have to tap though.....:scared

Just PM him, he seems to be a great guy and everyone seems to have nothing but good things to say about him!!!

· Registered
128 Posts
from what i hear the heavyer the better to cut vibs, but donn't know for shure

· Life: Comedy or Tragedy?
38,226 Posts
Take a look in the group buys section for a thread called Earache's Bar Ends part 2. They are made out of stainless steel and work phenominal. :thumbup

· ALL THIS MODS GETS ME BROKE:(
3,516 Posts
jmartens said:
:iamwithst

I am going to get some soon!!! Actually a complete set up of sliders.....dunno about the ones I have to tap though.....:scared

Just PM him, he seems to be a great guy and everyone seems to have nothing but good things to say about him!!!
:iamwithst X2 But i got McCoys and they are just fine too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.