Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
other then the camera bikes, there are others out there too, friend was pulled over by a silver 04 gixxer 1k, cop was wearing dainese leathers and the lot, this is near St Andrews.. bike had lights setup befind the front screen etc and they have sirens as well.. cop told him, there is a group of them now doing reefton, st andrews, GOR etc.. friend overtook on double lines as bike was sitting on speed limit (what we would normally do any ride on sunday) then cop gave chase.. no point out running them, as they get ya plate when u go passed, no good covering just half the plate either with reg label

I would like to get a list going of all reported unmarked sport bikes etc

·
WiLL SmOkE yA LiKe A CigArEttE
634 Posts
bloody hell, 04 gixxer? not only do the cops lack in taste....but they're using all the profits from the speeding fines to buy spewzukis.... that's one of the biggest bike sins :lol

·
JUST RIDE!
2,171 Posts
I saw a cop on a blue 02 R1 about 10 or so months ago on city link in the Flemington area.He had a bloke on a chookie pulled over and was writing him out a ticket.

He was wearing black leather pants and boots with a blue dryrider type jacket and typical white cop helmet.

The bike looked stock apart from a small gear sack bag with lights that were rigged up on the rack.

Apart from that one i've seen the usual unmarked bmw bikes in red and blue in the city and south melbourne areas.All of these cops l've seen on the bmw's were wearing the usual blue police issue leathers.

I've also seen the bmw's on the GOR.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
saw a sv600 in healsville some time ago,was just standing next to it waiting for some poor unsuspecting sports bike rider going a tad over the limit then bingo he was nabing them!!! a. hole..........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts