Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Just picked up a mint 07 r1. Whats the best integrated tailight do you guys recommend? FYI i have the two brothers m2 exhaust on. Also whats the best turn signals?

By best, I mean most dependable, least invasive install, and best looking overall?

Bike is the OEM Red.

Thanks

·
Don't hit me please
1,629 Posts
Hey Guys,

Just picked up a mint 07 r1. Whats the best integrated tailight do you guys recommend? FYI i have the two brothers m2 exhaust on. Also whats the best turn signals?

By best, I mean most dependable, least invasive install, and best looking overall?

Bike is the OEM Red.

Thanks
CustomLED.com makes the best and brightest tail light

·
Super Moderator
23,878 Posts
CustomLED.com makes the best and brightest tail light
CustomLED.com makes the best and brightest integrated tail light... that's what he meant to say, and I agree as I had the same model on my 2010 R1 and again on my 2015 R1. :yesnod

Greggscustoms.com makes some really nice flush turn signals too. Had those on my 2010 as well.

·
Don't hit me please
1,629 Posts
CustomLED.com makes the best and brightest integrated tail light... that's what he meant to say, and I agree as I had the same model on my 2010 R1 and again on my 2015 R1. :yesnod

Greggscustoms.com makes some really nice flush turn signals too. Had those on my 2010 as well.
This is what I intend to say. I could blame it on mobile, but I just have bad grammar.

I have customLED on my 2009 and my 2019

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So i ordered the blaster x, but i just realized I still need a plate relocator (DUH!). Any advice on which one to choose? Just want a clean plain look that has the least obstruction of the pretty pipes and lights!

·
Nevermore
1,040 Posts
Graves. Or if you want to save some money TST industries has a cheap and simple one.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update as promised. So went with the Blaster X from custom led's. Installation was a breeze. The light had the two connectors for the license plate light which my mechanic ordered so not sure of the brand, but can find out if anyone interested. It comes with a nice little led light to light up the plate at night. It fits real nice and install was also a breeze.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts