Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Jeckle
3,383 Posts
The RX-7 is the best. I agree when it comes to weight, perforamnce etc. But man it is BIG :dollar :dollar . Shouldn't have 2 of them but can't help myself :dundun: The noise is another story though :( I have the Vector as well, heavier but definitly quieter.

Racing and track days the Rx-7,,, out for a ride,, the Vector. Great Helmets all the way around though, wouldn't wear anything else,,, just my opinion

·
Jeckle
3,383 Posts
The RX7 also made the RR4 which is not the same as the Corsair. Hence, my question.
I'm slightly confused but then again that's normal :dundun: RR4, I've never heard of it BUT that means nothing, getting a little more specific about what I know, I do know this ARAI makes helmets to fit "almost every shape of head" and for now the Rx-7 Corsair is the most expensive model they sell. Because it has the best of the best interms of what "THEY" think a helmet should have. When you watch Moto GP, FIM World Superbike, AMA Superbike you will see the majority, if not all of the Arai wearing riders wear RX-7 helmets. Is it the top of the line helmet that ARAI produces,,, well I am going to go out on a limb and say yes, based on what THEY say and what I have read and what I have decided personally. Damn,,, I need another beer :hammer:

·
Jeckle
3,383 Posts
Well put. And even tho I own an Arai (quantum), everyone tells me the best helmet on the planet is the Shoei X-eleven.
I've heard the same thing about them, I almost bought a Shoei, then I tried on the Arai and it just fit better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.