Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again, I come to the masters for assistance.... I did a search but couldn't narrow my search down enough to find the correct answer.

I was thinking about buying a stunting/motorcycle video/DVD but I couldn't figure out which to get. What I'm looking for is purely entertainment (in other words non-educational :) ) and since it will probably be the only one I get, I want to make sure it's a good one.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

-MotoFanatic

·
Go hard!
1,300 Posts
MotoFanatic said:
Once again, I come to the masters for assistance.... I did a search but couldn't narrow my search down enough to find the correct answer.

I was thinking about buying a stunting/motorcycle video/DVD but I couldn't figure out which to get. What I'm looking for is purely entertainment (in other words non-educational :) ) and since it will probably be the only one I get, I want to make sure it's a good one.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

-MotoFanatic
A DVD CALLED:

'LAWLESS'

I watched it at the video shop and they wanted AUS$70 for it,,, so i said no thanks i'll just watch it here on your TV screens.

if you get a copy let me know I'd love to burn it...

without a doubt,,, their is a little more than just motorcycle stunts crashes etc etc....

·
clutch it up!!!
27,445 Posts
best i would say Darius240Z Servin It Up or Judgement Day and Jedgement Day 2

·
Trespassers will be Tortured!!
658 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I liked "Servin it up" a lot. Decent music, editing is quite competent, interesting content

Whackpack was decent as well, although the soundtrack was provided by one band.. so if you don't like that band you may not like the video much (that annoyed me a lot.. many of the songs were 'not my style')

Streets of Chaos II is decent content-wise, although the editing could use some work.

you can buy any of those three for $24.95 i believe through their respective publishers.. ( www.darius240z.com / www.whackpak.com / www.scootertrashst.com )

although i tend to be partial to..

www.apexfilms.com latest dvd ;) - trailer here! :D

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
RUFFSTUFF said:
Well, maybe if you'd hurry up we could be partial too! :p
haha, out of my hands now.. they are being pressed as we speak (okay not tonight since it's a sunday, but sometime this next week, etc). they will be on everyone's doorstep around halloween :jump

·
Registered
494 Posts
motopsyko32 said:
best i would say Darius240Z Servin It Up or Judgement Day and Jedgement Day 2
Servin It Up was a really good vid.... although, i would wait for Servin It Up II. i imagine it might even be better than the first!! Hey... since we are on this subject.... has anyone ordered the Servin It Up II DVD yet?? i ordered mine on 10/04 and haven't received it yet. i sent emails to their "contact" email address, and they keep getting sent back to me with an error message saying the mail box quota is full. WTF?? has anyone heard when they are going to deliver on these things??

·
Registered
494 Posts
adamgeek said:
haha, out of my hands now.. they are being pressed as we speak (okay not tonight since it's a sunday, but sometime this next week, etc). they will be on everyone's doorstep around halloween :jump
kewl!! looking forward to your vid. trailer looks sweet!! :thumbup

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Pfunkadelik said:
Servin It Up was a really good vid.... although, i would wait for Servin It Up II. i imagine it might even be better than the first!! Hey... since we are on this subject.... has anyone ordered the Servin It Up II DVD yet?? i ordered mine on 10/04 and haven't received it yet. i sent emails to their "contact" email address, and they keep getting sent back to me with an error message saying the mail box quota is full. WTF?? has anyone heard when they are going to deliver on these things??
last i heard.. darius said they would be done around the end or middle of ?NOVEMBER?.. so i wouldn't expect one right away hehe.

to kneedragger and 2kwik.. thanks for supporting the cause. (and of course to the grip of other people here who've bought.. :D)

·
Banned
4,235 Posts
adamgeek said:
I liked "Servin it up" a lot. Decent music, editing is quite competent, interesting content

Whackpack was decent as well, although the soundtrack was provided by one band.. so if you don't like that band you may not like the video much (that annoyed me a lot.. many of the songs were 'not my style')

Streets of Chaos II is decent content-wise, although the editing could use some work.

you can buy any of those three for $24.95 i believe through their respective publishers.. ( www.darius240z.com / www.whackpak.com / www.scootertrashst.com )

although i tend to be partial to..

www.apexfilms.com latest dvd ;) - trailer here! :D

Awesome vid!! Adamgeek!! :thumbup

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All!

Thanks for the responses! I will be getting one in the upcoming weeks so I'll let you know what I end up with.

Thanks again!
-MotoFanatic

·
Motorcycle junky
210 Posts
adamgeek said:
Sweeeeeeet!!!!

·
Wheelies for boobs!
3,992 Posts
adamgeek said:

Well Adam, you got my $29.80. :rock

Now hook me up!;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts