Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
MK Racers 51-50
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Planning to buy the 04 this weekend. The best price that I've gotten so far is $11,800 OTD. I was wondering if any one knows a better price here in So Cal. I'm willing to drive 2-4 hours! Any help would be great!
Later! Will:fork:dollar

·
MK Racers 51-50
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know $11,800 is good out here ........It just suck knowing that guys are buying the same exact bike for 2K less in some places! Why is it that they never wave dealer prep and handling out here in CA? My first new bike was a 96 YZF 600 and I bought it in VT and they waived all that crap. VT is a heck of a lot further in land (with no ports anywhere near) than CA !:dunno

·
MK Racers 51-50
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah it sure does cost WAY more to live in paradise! Homes, Gas, Vehicle registration, Insuarance..............but at least I'll have a set of Dunlops worn out before spring!!:bandit

·
MK Racers 51-50
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
r1-superstar said:
When did Cali become "Paradise?" I thought Hawaii was? Did Ifall asleeps for 30 years or something?

Not asleep......... just in a winter coma for the last couple of months. Maybe on to many falls up at Park City! Cali is Paradise right now as compared to everywhere else cause you can be on your wheels without worrying about freezing your ar$$ off or worry about the rain or snow !

:sneaky

·
Damn that R1's ......
730 Posts
California is a Motorcyclist's Paradise:fact

I can surf in the morning then ski in the evening and catch a killer show the next day in LA.

The weather is pretty much fookin perfect almost always.:bandit

·
Banned
9,594 Posts
Talcott said:
California is a Motorcyclist's Paradise:fact

I can surf in the morning then ski in the evening and catch a killer show the next day in LA.

The weather is pretty much fookin perfect almost always.:bandit
Yep, just like Hawaii!!

·
Action figure sold separately
12,225 Posts
LA CycleSports is MSRP plus tax and license, through their internet sales manager, no freight, no dealer prep.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts