Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am ready to make a move, test rode a CBR1000 yesterday, and it is torquey, and steers very quick, but it killed my back...getting old I guess! So, the R1 fits me better (I am 6'4"-any other tall riders out there that prefer the R1 over the other litre bikes?) and ready to buy one.

What is the best OTD price in California right now?

Thanks
David

·
Air Cavalry Crew Chief ret.
770 Posts
Find out the door . com, in Marina Del Rey (la yamaha). They will get you the best deal in So Cal. Dont even bother with dealers, I just bought my 08 Raider from them, 13.2k list, for 12.9k complete and out the door! I think I saw a couple of 07 when I was there too, if not, they will make you a deal that can be very very close to the 07 pricing on the 08, and it is HOT, in the Raven color.
Best of luck,
Ray

·
"Down For Whatever"
118 Posts
I've had the best luck with the smaller dealers. Dont mess with Hahm or Delamo. Try Pacific Motorsports, they gave me a great deal!!! Good luck

·
If all else fails, just ride
172 Posts
well to be completely honest with you..i bought my r1 from delamo...those guys were awesome to me.

ive had the r1 since august of this year and then i bought it for 10,500 OTD...now you can get one for i think 10...to 10200 OTD...

best of luck to you! post pics!

·
Air Cavalry Crew Chief ret.
770 Posts
I've had the best luck with the smaller dealers. Dont mess with Hahm or Delamo. Try Pacific Motorsports, they gave me a great deal!!! Good luck

Pacific Motorsports, on PCH, got me for 15k for my 07 R1 last Feb. Knowing your pricing before you go in, will be of major benefit. I bought on impulse and did no price shopping whatsoever, unlike my Raider purchase.
Ray

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.