Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· 2010 FIAT ROSSI R1 !!!!!!
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had superbike unlimited reflash my ECU this week, also got a M4 y pipe which is all polished up now, (blinging) to match my slip ons and a alien motion battery, superb service from them, can't wait to do business with them again, if you need ECU flash or R1 upgrades look no further than superbikeunlimited.com. A++++ service, Will update you guys when I ride the bike this weekend.

Attachments

· Registered
10 Posts
1979; tell me I f there is too much heat from the stainless steel M4 pipe? Really would like to go this route with a M4 system, want a lil feedback on how stainless works on this bike? Trying to get rid of the heat without dumping major exhaust expense at it! Getting my ECU done know, did airbox mod and race filter, geared front to 16T also.

· 14k+ posts and not one helpful
14,358 Posts
Looks good! Let us know how the test ride goes :) That's always the best part!

· 2010 FIAT ROSSI R1 !!!!!!
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The m4 pipe is surprisingly very cool compared to the cat that was on there, so worth the 200 bucks. I rode the bike for an hour in 50 degree weather and couldn't tell I even had a undertail exhaust. When it's 90 degrees maybe diffrent story. I couldn't be happier to be honest. Had the ECU flashed and took it out for the 1st time today & all I can say is WOW.... WHAT A DIFFRENCE, it's a diffrent animal now, hard pulling in every gear & engine breaking is real nice now. Superbike unlimited have perfected this whole ECU thing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.