31,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Ooooooo..... Surely you can't afford many more blu :secret::lol
kirk promised he can erase any brian gives me?:dunno:lol:lol:lol

·
Who's Ya Daddy??
5,956 Posts
Absolutely!!! Just say the word!! :fact :hammer:
:finger Bastige! There will be paybacks!! Thats the first time I have ever been banned :finger

·
11,867 Posts
I've seen 2 of the 3 in person and they made me drool. I honestly can't pick a single winner between the 3 so I'm gonna put some names in a hat and choose. All 3 are favorites of mine here. :rock

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
I've seen 2 of the 3 in person and they made me drool. I honestly can't pick a single winner between the 3 so I'm gonna put some names in a hat and choose. All 3 are favorites of mine here. :rock
just do 'em in alphabetical order then! :lol:lol:sing:

·
11,867 Posts
just do 'em in alphabetical order then! :lol:lol:sing:
I had my wife choose. She had a great point. You're is the oldest one and still looks showroom new. She asked me isn't that a lot of work to maintain? I said yeah and she clicked yours. Great job to all 3. I wish I had the cash to try to compete with you guys. :bow:bow:bow

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
I had my wife choose. She had a great point. You're is the oldest one and still looks showroom new. She asked me isn't that a lot of work to maintain? I said yeah and she clicked yours. Great job to all 3. I wish I had the cash to try to compete with you guys. :bow:bow:bow
:rantoh sure! now you make me look bad!:lol:lol:vanish

·
11,867 Posts
:rantoh sure! now you make me look bad!:lol:lol:vanish
She just asked me "are you gonna start buying bike stuff now?" :crash

·
11,867 Posts
call it 'safety' stuff! :lol:lol:flex:
I never thought of that. Hopefully she doesn't want the insurance check more than she wants me. :)

·
Premium Member
13,935 Posts
Now I know this is gonna get a massive collective #groan# but I don't get how when you click on the poll results, blur1 has more actual names but less vote numbers than rorlow if that makes sense? :dunno

All three of the bikes are winners as far as I'm concerned though but I was just wondering if there was something up with the scoring?

61 - 80 of 147 Posts