B.O.T.YEAR

101 - 120 of 147 Posts

·
Have you killed a cat today ?
9,925 Posts
bastid!:nforc: yes i am!:(

well why haven't you done what's required to enter yet?:dunno
:flex::flex::flex:

I still need way lots of mods before I can enter for bike of the year on this forum, I do however have the best R1 in my country ... I think :crash

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
:flex::flex::flex:

I still need way lots of mods before I can enter for bike of the year on this forum, I do however have the best R1 in my country ... I think :crash
go back and read....that bike quote was for the other guy!:lol:lol:thumbup
yours was the cricket reply quote.:drunk:

·
Have you killed a cat today ?
9,925 Posts
go back and read....that bike quote was for the other guy!:lol:lol:thumbup
yours was the cricket reply quote.:drunk:

:lol

Oh Dope !!! Dang I had a blonde moment

:blush I need a holiday :fact

·
SuperMod Abuser
27,668 Posts
DO you know that you have already turned 3 threads gay today...welcome back..lol
:lol I'm trying to keep Moonlighter and Kmac happy, after all! :thumbup

/PM me your address! :rant

·
I'm an Englishman in WI.
33,679 Posts
It was a tough choice as all 3 bikes are works of art and certainly something to aspire to. The deciding factor for me was actually stated in Ron's post and that is the patience and perseverance that has gone into this bike, with some of the goals taking years to achieve. The final thing that swayed it is, that I think that the rear fender may be finally going but if not I'm taking back my vote :finger

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
well the poll is finished.........and i would officially like to congratulate ron ( rorlow) for winning with more than 50% of the votes, and an outstanding bike that has detail like no other.:rock
rorlow for bike of the year 2008!:flex: congrats bro.:thumbup

·
Cheating death in the "D"
21,068 Posts
thanks, but actually Greg & Kevin still have 12+ hrs for everyone in the states, just want to be fair here, so get your votes in for both of them :secret:

·
I'm an Englishman in WI.
33,679 Posts
well the poll is finished.........and i would officially like to congratulate ron ( rorlow) for winning with more than 50% of the votes, and an outstanding bike that has detail like no other.:rock
rorlow for bike of the year 2008!:flex: congrats bro.:thumbup
Premature as usual :lol

That's what Bogie told me anyway :dunno

·
Cheating death in the "D"
21,068 Posts
Drama King!! :finger:lol

Congrats Ron! :thumbup

might of just been light headed from the morning constitution . . . it was so big . . . I had to stand up to break it off . . . looked like a damn cobra peeking out the bowl :hammer: :lol :lol

·
I'm an Englishman in WI.
33,679 Posts
Congratulations Ron, well deserved recognition :bow

Unfortunately as of today you are last years news :lol :lol

·
I'm an Englishman in WI.
33,679 Posts
might of just been light headed from the morning constitution . . . it was so big . . . I had to stand up to break it off . . . looked like a damn cobra peeking out the bowl :hammer: :lol :lol
:lol :lol :hammer: Happy New Year :lol :hellobye

·
Banned
324 Posts

Lay off the Bran Muffins old man!! :lol :lol

101 - 120 of 147 Posts