Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
perpetual 15 minute break...
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how much it would cost to ship a bike about 700 miles, or of a site that gives quotes for this? Some guy in IL is selling a '94 F2 for $2k but I live near philly... even though it's almost too good to be true I'd like to know if shipping will be outrageous before I start bugging the hell out of this guy:yesnod

·
perpetual 15 minute break...
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:rock Thanks for the site man! Turns out shipping for that distance should only be about $450!!!:thumbup

·
Dopetastic Mikeydred Dazzle
70 Posts
I used HaulBikes.Com. Decent company. Took them about a month to deliver my bike from Florida to Jersey though. Bike arrived...I'm happy!

·
Mike
1,167 Posts
R Damien said:
Does anyone know how much it would cost to ship a bike about 700 miles, or of a site that gives quotes for this? Some guy in IL is selling a '94 F2 for $2k but I live near philly... even though it's almost too good to be true I'd like to know if shipping will be outrageous before I start bugging the hell out of this guy:yesnod
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I got screwed in a too good to be true situation, when I did not know any better. Stick to somethin that you can go see.

I drove 8 hours for a bike that I thought was sweet, but weeks later I found out otherwise.

<------- The bike is now impounded, I swear the thing was cursed. When I get it back and sell it, the guy who buys it will probably die on it.:eek:

Just my 2 cents:hellobye

1 - 5 of 5 Posts