Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Run like an animal
8,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to see some replies...

Yes, ALL sales folk can be shady but seriously.....

When shopping for a bike, would you trust a female salesperson more or less than a male....? Even if she proved herself as far as being knowledgeable with the product etc....

Does it even matter who helps you with the purchase?

Be honest - no offense will be taken on my behalf...

·
MY Bike Blows Me
126 Posts
i would much rather deal with a women because if she want to make the sale she will give up the snatch that how i bought my home and the realitor was hotter than hell i pay for it one way or another

·
Beeeeeer!
9,542 Posts
Wouldn't matter to me, I've already done my research and doubt that the saleman or salewoman knew more about the product than I already did. Thier just somebody to negotiate price with.

·
Is 1st up or down?
266 Posts
I used daily direct out of milwaukee wisconsin to ship my R6 from NC to WI, they have great rates, they are extremely understanding and very carefuly with full insurance at no extra cost to you.

look em up, they were great to me.

Michael

www.haulbikes.com

Edit: and the thread says bike shopping, Im special:crash

·
GO CHIEFS!!!
6,870 Posts
When it comes to sales men/women, a policy of DTA is your best bet... I'd make sure you have a friend with you who knows tons about bikes as a salesman will be more likely to try and swindle a woman...

* DTA = Don't trust anyone

- BA

·
Do I really need a title
1,107 Posts
?
onewheelup said:
i would much rather deal with a women because if she want to make the sale she will give up the snatch that how i bought my home and the realitor was hotter than hell i pay for it one way or another
Man, your one lucky dude, not only did you bang your realtor but also your cleaning lady...Could this be:bs ?

·
MY Bike Blows Me
126 Posts
sorry i dont have any pics of my realitor

1 - 8 of 8 Posts