Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Nightmare About to Come True
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet but I don't see how it goes on the helmet. I am looking for one that I can put on other helmets easily

·
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To the best of my knowledge the police can't use your tape against you in Texas unless they catch you actually making the tape. In other words the cannot use it after the fact

·
Hooligan
195 Posts
They pull you over, see the camera and take the tape. They will use it as evidence and it doesn't fall under the 5th Amendment. When cops raid a house for drugs or something, they always take all the video tapes. Its common for people to leave boobytrapped VCR's behind for them to find too.

This guy had to go to court and the video fried him. Hey, get one if you want. I love watching those kind of tapes.

·
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK I guess the laws in Texas are different than in Maine< I talked to a Sheriff and a Constable and they cannot take the tape unless they witness you committing a crime and even then they cannot use the tape against you,which also explains the StarBoyz being able to sell a video Nationwide of them doing highly Illegal things on public roads,the laws must be the same where they are from

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.