Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
My R1 Loves to Eat!
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Black PVM 10Y Forged Alum wheels '04 - [SOLD].

...may fit '07, but not sure (please double check). I just bought these wheels for my R1 but was just offered a set of Marchesini mags. The PVM build quality is awesome, and these are in like new condition save for a couple of details:

There are some small scratches along the edge of the rear from mounting

One of the rear bearings needs to be replaced.

I have the replacement bearing in hand, and would be glad to replace it for you, but some people are funny about these things and prefer to replace a bearing themselves. It's up to the buyer.

This set includes the larger cush drive, and will fit stock sprockets. A new aluminum 45t sprocket is also included.

I'm asking $1150, shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Please feel free to PM if you are seriously interested. If not, I will post in ebay.

Thanks!!

SOLD. That was fast... ;o)

·
GO Habs GO!!!
1,929 Posts
Nice wheels!!!:bow:bow

·
Premium Member
18,763 Posts
Hey, Anonymous, speaking of which, how much did you say you would take for your R1? It rocks :bow
Thanks bro..I'd be happy to get 8k for it... I have SO much in it..lol

Yeah, the march. mags are hard to pass up, but so are the PVM's.. I would have found a way to keep both..haha

·
My R1 Loves to Eat!
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks bro..I'd be happy to get 8k for it... I have SO much in it..lol

Yeah, the march. mags are hard to pass up, but so are the PVM's.. I would have found a way to keep both..haha

I hear ya'... in the "old" days, I'd find a reason to keep both--maybe put slicks on the mags and keep the alums for street duty, but alas, time and space are precious now... I am going to add one more bike, and I'm thinking about an '02-'03 R1, nicely done-up...

Rod, there will be two boxes with your name on them. They will be picked up shortly by FedEx, and you have probably received the tracking numbers by now. One box has the rear and envelpe with two new bearings, the other box has the front and the carrier/sprocket. :drunk: Enjoy!!

·
AFTERHELLBURNER
1,725 Posts
Cool, still thinking about which bike to put them on. I've had the marchesini's on the 2000 for awhile might swap them to the 06 and mount the PVM on the 00. Before somebody post's that the will not fit I have a 04-06 front fork setup on the 00:fork

·
R1 Addiction
16,591 Posts
What about this bike Nick?

I'm making this thread the offical post your PVM wheels picture thread... :lol

Here's my 5Ys...

sure is a beauty. it's only missing a black or gold chain :yesnod

·
Administrator
25,197 Posts
sure is a beauty. it's only missing a black or gold chain :yesnod
It is a black chain... at least that's what RK lists it as. I'm going to try and see if EK has a anodized black chain (like there other colors). Otherwise it will be a gold RK.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.