Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Black wheels/rearsets or Gold wheels/rearsets??

• Black

Votes: 39 48.8%
  • Gold

Votes: 41 51.3%
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Draggin chest hairs since 2008
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 99% decided on going with the black marchi's and black sato rear sets, but I decided to photoshop them to gold to see what it would look like. I think it also looks great, just wanted to get some opinions from you guys. What do you think looks better?

·
Wanna do a track day
219 Posts
I'd go black man and black levers too, it'll make to Fiat Kit stand out more, the gold wheels takes some attention away imo, looks sexy either way though!

·
Have you killed a cat today ?
9,925 Posts
I'd go black man and black levers too, it'll make to Fiat Kit stand out more, the gold wheels takes some attention away imo, looks sexy either way though!

:iamwithst

That bike is just :boobies :rock

:fork Ride Safe :fork

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Gold looks good!

·
No doot aboot it eh?
1,538 Posts
Love the gold on 95% of the bikes better but on yours i think the black would keep the attention on the bike and not on the wheels.

yaya:stpd:

·
Rebel w/ a Cause
21,153 Posts
I'd say the black looks Great....

But the Gold gives it more that Replica Finish....

Go gold wheels, Black Rearsets Like stated above....

Or you can always Go Ghetto, and give it the White Wheels.....
(Can someone chop this for me to see ?)

·
Registered
357 Posts
im liking the gold

·
14k+ posts and not one helpful
14,260 Posts
this is a hard one... they both look great! but i'd say black and im gonna agree with XITNU the gold just takes some of the attention away

·
One 1 to Rule Them All
4,623 Posts
Personally I like the black, but I usually go for a "stealth" look.

So... I made a simple assumption and did a simple test.

Assumption - If you have Fiat bodywork and graphics you're looking to draw attention to the bike, want it to draw peoples eyes to it.

Simple test - brought up the pic of both bikes, looked away from the computer for a few moments and looked back. See which look drew my attention quicker, where my eyes went...

Right to the gold.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.