Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went into Shipps Yamaha dealer and there sat a 04 Blue R1 on the showroom floor that wasn't accounted for. Sweet looking bike! I have a Silver on order for myself but thought someone else can maybe use this info. Better Hurry!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shipps Yamaha
(513)772-2803

Don't remember the sales guy that I talked to. They had just received the bike today and it was about 5pm when I saw it.

·
Made You Look !
667 Posts
There is a nice guy down there named brent. He sold me my first bike. That place is like 30 min from my house. I love my 02 too much :lol

·
Made You Look !
667 Posts
i'm pretty new to the scene. I usually just ride around where i live. I dont ride with anyone around here, they are all cruisers and they hate sportbikes. :lol

pm me if you wanna go out for a ride some day. that would be a fun change of pace.

·
No Need for a Title
3,759 Posts
Fzrider said:
There is a nice guy down there named brent. He sold me my first bike. That place is like 30 min from my house. I love my 02 too much :lol
I just spoke to Brent, very nice guy, he's only getting 3 in this year and wouldnt deal on them, thanks for all the info guys it was worth a try.

·
Made You Look !
667 Posts
brent is kinda funny like that. I guess he knows that he will sell them so no go. He gave me a great deal on my fz1, but he would not budge on the 02 r1 in the showroom.....so I bought my 02 in dayton.:rock

oh well, at least we tried

1 - 8 of 8 Posts