Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
A.K.A****Decifer
407 Posts
from what i understan it is, what it means ? , i have no clue.....seems as if nobody cares for this squad so maby someone should start a new one for NE peeps ?

·
BikeJunky
3,012 Posts
what
Why would we call ourselves bedliner. I mean I have one in the back of my truck but...
---------------------

:lol

·
Life is GRAND
1,992 Posts
It's sad that all of the other areas in this country are represented
except this one. The East coast is by far the best part of this country and we have nothing!!!! I too am at fault because I know I will not be able to step up as a squdron leader. I hope someone does fairly soon. Maybe it's the stupid winter weather we've had but I truley hope someone can step up to the plate.

Oh and we need to change our freaking name!!!!!! how about.........LiquidR1 is the best Squad???? Just a sugestion.:crash

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Webda huh

I agree that we do need to organize this stuff. First thing would be a new name and then we will conquor the world! Anyway, I am no squadron leader with my 130 posts but liquidR1 has quite a few. Consider this your first nomination. Do we have a second?

8,444 Posts
You know we had a good thing goin and some1 had to **** it up.

I do not posses great leadership skills, so therefore I cannot take the position but I am still very upset about what transpired here regarding scorpion. F'n disgusting, I honestly dont give a rats ass anymore. There's my vote 4 ya

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
what? Who f'd what up? I must have missed something. Why are you so mad [email protected]? I would like to see a squadron for new england to help us get organized and maybe plan a few meets or rides. I think that if someone in the area took control of the situation things would fall together.

·
Life is GRAND
1,992 Posts
Re: Webda huh

theron19d said:
I agree that we do need to organize this stuff. First thing would be a new name and then we will conquor the world! Anyway, I am no squadron leader with my 130 posts but liquidR1 has quite a few. Consider this your first nomination. Do we have a second?
Thanks for your support but the reason why I have so many posts is because I post while I'm at work.:confused: . But other than that on my off days I very rarely visit the forum due to the family. Theron we still need to hook up for that ride. Actually I need to hook up with all kinds of people from Mass and NH for a ride. I can't wait until the weather gets better and the roads get clear.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
you're tellin me

I just got my Mig high mount today and my LP front stand to match the rear. I am so excited I think I may have to ride it this weekend. It is supposed to be warm this weekend so I may try it out on Saturday real quick before I get on a plane to FLA for spring break. Anyway, Webster is close. We will get something going this summer.
theron

1 - 14 of 14 Posts