Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
GO Gators ! !! !
4,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bogie, as usual, was seen making a cameo appearence, despite bashing and trash talking about "better times to go" and "lack of racer-wannabee's." I was able to catch him burning up 143 while I was driving. Later I caught him parked and was admiring his True Bogie style pimped ride.

Attachments

·
I wreck my R1
6,172 Posts
yup, that was on the way to Robbinsville before I found out you had been transported to Ashville.

How's the knee?
Stiff as hell but it's the ribs that are bringing me down. Almost made it to the post office today. I'll get those shades off as soon as I make the trip into town.
How's things with you? Sounds like I missed all the good parts after I left. Typical.:fact

·
Banned
356 Posts
Actually I just found this this AM. Wow....lot of thought into this one Eric. :crash

PS..........When did I bash anyone?? :dunno

When did I trash talk?? :dunno

I didn't care for the Dragon other than early in the AM when I did go to my 1st two conventions do to it being quiet for us slow guys. I never called anyone from the convention a racer wannabie. There are plenty of them down there in the busy months. :fact

I simply noticed a fewer number of people in pics at night and asked a simple question. :fact

Just because I discovered a better time of year to go for me a couple years ago and I simply asked a question if attendance was down doesn't translate to bashing and trashing. :fact

Sounds to me like over sensitive people getting defensive by a simple statement and a question. :fact

I am nobody remember, I'm not "One of the Boys" and I sure am not So Fast So Clean so what do you care if I start going down at a different time?? :dunno :confused:

I hope you continue to enjoy your trips for years to come. :thumbup

·
Premium Member
23,055 Posts
Actually I just found this this AM. Wow....lot of thought into this one Eric. :crash

PS..........When did I bash anyone?? :dunno

When did I trash talk?? :dunno

I didn't care for the Dragon other than early in the AM when I did go to my 1st two conventions do to it being quiet for us slow guys. I never called anyone from the convention a racer wannabie. There are plenty of them down there in the busy months. :fact

I simply noticed a fewer number of people in pics at night and asked a simple question. :fact

Just because I discovered a better time of year to go for me a couple years ago and I simply asked a question if attendance was down doesn't translate to bashing and trashing. :fact

Sounds to me like over sensitive people getting defensive by a simple statement and a question. :fact

I am nobody remember, I'm not "One of the Boys" and I sure am not So Fast So Clean so what do you care if I start going down at a different time?? :dunno :confused:

I hope you continue to enjoy your trips for years to come. :thumbup
JFC, Brian, read that post you just made and look to see "where you bashed someone"

you seem to be able to dish it out, but cant take it, nobody has a problem with you, but you seem to have a problem with some:fact

·
Banned
356 Posts
JFC, Brian, read that post you just made and look to see "where you bashed someone"

you seem to be able to dish it out, but cant take it, nobody has a problem with you, but you seem to have a problem with some:fact

I only responded after being called out as to where I was. :fact

The said posts that this thread is refering to named nobody, stated a simple observation of numbers of people in pics and the fact that I had found a time of year that seemed better for me to ride there. :fact

I didn't dish anything out to cause this thread.......I asked a question and stated a fact which resulted in this?? :confused: :dundun:

·
Premium Member
23,055 Posts
I only responded after being called out as to where I was. :fact

The said posts that this thread is refering to named nobody, stated a simple observation of numbers of people in pics and the fact that I had found a time of year that seemed better for me to ride there. :fact

I didn't dish anything out to cause this thread.......I asked a question and stated a fact which resulted in this?? :confused: :dundun:

I could make a day of posting all the times you have made a joke of another person and its all fun and games(I could just look at all the infractions you handed out during your days as a moderator), but as soon as someone makes you the butt of a joke you get all defensive....you need thicker skin.

·
Banned
356 Posts
I could make a day of posting all the times you have made a joke of another person and its all fun and games(I could just look at all the infractions you handed out during your days as a moderator), but as soon as someone makes you the butt of a joke you get all defensive....you need thicker skin.

I agree I have gone over board in the past. :fact I have admitted that. :fact

I am talking about this thread and the post that are said to have been the cause of this thread. :fact

Judge me on past if you like. That is your right. :fact

The people who know the real me and I consider friends know that I would give the shirt of my back if it would help. :thumbup

On a side note.......I hope the rehab of your injuries is going well. :thumbup

With that said I am done in this thread. :hellobye

·
R1 Addict
2,870 Posts
Bogie, as usual, was seen making a cameo appearence, despite bashing and trash talking about "better times to go" and "lack of racer-wannabee's." I was able to catch him burning up 143 while I was driving. Later I caught him parked and was admiring his True Bogie style pimped ride.
LMAO!!!! :hammer:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
16 Participants
Kangaroo
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing