Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,

I just ordered a beautiful and not too expensive Bonamici rearsets for my new R1 from Motowheels.com. They said it should be here about two weeks as they have just started to carrying the brand. I did a major research before settling on those. My friend with a BMW S1000RR swears by them. I thought to share that with you.

Attachments

· Registered
344 Posts
The price is quite good, when ordering directly from the factory.
And the CNC made aluminum engine casing is very good indeed....very satisfied with both.

· Collector
1,016 Posts
The price is quite good, when ordering directly from the factory.
And the CNC made aluminum engine casing is very good indeed....very satisfied with both.
Interested!(in both rear sets and casing) I went to their website but cannot figure out how to order direct from the factory. Can you post a link? Also, if possible, can you post a pic of how the rear master cylinder mounts? Thanks

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I actually paid $504.00, basically 10% off the list price to be exact through Motowheels.com. I didn't want to order from overseas for warranty issues which I had experienced in the past. I have a VIP membership which costs $15.00 and by that you will save quite a bit on parts. At first, I had a free membership through them which still would give a bit of discount- but I thought it was a better deal to just pay the $15.00 and be done with it. So far I've purchased a set of OZ wheels for my ZX-10R and bunch of other goodies. Let's hope they will bring in some unique parts for the 2015 R1.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks pretty good. Like the simple design. Industrial functional looking. Where does the rear master cylinder mount

I think it will be mounted right behind the base plate frame. Unfortunately I have not yet received them, so I have no idea, but since Bonamici has been involved in the world class racing, I'm sure that they wont screw that up!:LolLolLolLol:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.