Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
LoneRone
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Anyone from Ct go and see Bone Thugs last night at Toad's place?? If you like them you missed a kick ass show, the whole place was jumpin all night!! For any Wu Tang fans Raekwon 'The Chef" is coming on the 28th (next tuesday) tickets are only like 18 bucks, cant wait to see Rae live:rock

-Youngblood

·
Yes, It's true, blue is faster
8,163 Posts
"It's the thuggish ruggish bone"

·
clutch it up!!!
27,445 Posts
Zippy said:
Isn't Bone Thugs-n-Harmony that group with that Justin Timberlake guy. Yea, they're alright, I guess.

No Justin was in 98 degress your thinking about that Nick Lachey guy, he was in Bone!

·
clutch it up!!!
27,445 Posts
Zippy said:
Nah man, that dude was in Hanson. The guy in 98 degrees was Kid Rock.

No man the dude in Hanson was known as MC Hammer then he went solo and called himself Hammer dropped the MC...

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
motopsyko32 said:
No man the dude in Hanson was known as MC Hammer then he went solo and called himself Hammer dropped the MC...
Yea, Hammer was in Hanson but so was nick Lechey. The third member was Melissa Ethridge (duh...:2bitchsla ). I'm telling you Moto, Justin Timberlake was in Bone Thugs.

·
clutch it up!!!
27,445 Posts
Zippy said:
Yea, Hammer was in Hanson but so was nick Lechey. The third member was Melissa Ethridge (duh...:2bitchsla ). I'm telling you Moto, Justin Timberlake was in Bone Thugs.

Dude then I must be getting old cause all I remember in Bone was Bizzy, Lazy, Nick Lachey, and Sigfried&Roy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts