Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

· Draggin chest hairs since 2008
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its official, I have insomnia. Anyway, I havent slept all night, so when the sun came up I decided to snap some new pics. Its freezing outside, felt like 20 degrees at the most so I made it quick. Heres a couple that came out okay. The rest were blurry because I didnt bother to use the tripod.

And here is a photoshop of how my R1 should look when its complete. The exhaust should be here by next week, wheels in mid February. :boobies

· Draggin chest hairs since 2008
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
going with the titanium slip ons with the Y pipe. Too broke for the full

Gonna have wheat shorten them by a few inches :)

· 18x HP literbike killer
3,787 Posts
going with the titanium slip ons with the Y pipe. Too broke for the full

Gonna have wheat shorten them by a few inches :)

better choice, save $$$,now you should get some SS brake lines, and maybe rearsets.....the bike has enough power already, and the PCIII is a good idea, but it runs fine without it, and my gixxer was custom mapped, so I just came off that bike to the R1....

The R1 actually feels smoother with the Y pipe, you will see.....Wheat's stock cut down pipes look real good....

I'm thinking about trying the fastcard, but the bike needs to be on a dyno first to see where i'm at , because it may not need a PC, etc.

· Registered
357 Posts
bike looks sick :boobies

· Forum Moderator
32,955 Posts
Looks great!

· Adrenaline Adicted
255 Posts
Very nice replica have you ridden the bike yet?

· Ginger's Pillar of Strength
801 Posts
Good stuff!

I think the silver of the akra's add too much of a color that is not elsewhere on the bike. If they could be made black, that would be sweet!

Oh to have this and the Hayden rep RC51 sitting in the garage...

· Throw Some D's On It
8,782 Posts
:epimp:bow:fork

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.