Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,475 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,475 Posts
Depends on how low you want to go.. The brocks is a drag race setup that crosses the tubes out the side higher then the oil pan. You'll get teh maxium ground clearance that way.

If you want a slightly cleaner look and ground clearance isn't a option the boz setup will do good. It's inside the bodywork tucked outta the way..

We've used both on bikes so let us know if we can help you :)

·
GvillefloridaR1
623 Posts
You def lose the hp with that system.. I know its cheaper and is loud but loud isnt always good... I mean u can be putting around town and it sounds like your wide open at 7grand.... YOU WILL GET PULLED SOONER OR LATER>> TRUST ME I KNOW FROM EXPERINCE... I just put a graves cat-Eliminator that i got from tobefast.com (r1-fourm's store) for 1000$ and I got 10hp increase witht the pc3 usb.... its a whole new beast now

·
Ya whatever, save it
2,514 Posts
Yamaha's deserve nothing less than a Termi or Akra full system !!

My 2 cents worth..... for what it's worth ;-)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I Put The Boz Full System On My '07, And I'm Up About 4 Horsepower From Stock. I've Dyno'd The Bike 3 Times, And I'm Waiting For It To Warm Up So I Can Fine Tune My Machine (gotta Love Indiana). I Don't Know If Expect More Gain From The Bike, But We'll Do It Again To Make Sure.

·
Registered
334 Posts
i love mine kinda a pain to install but i love the sound of it!

·
Jeckle
3,383 Posts
I love mine as well. Kept 1 baffle in, gained 4hp AFTER the PCIII and a custom map. Love the sound, looks and weight savings.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.