·
aka T2
2,639 Posts

·
Kick it in the guts Barry...
414 Posts
Re: Re: Braided brake lines

gixxerfreak said:
Earls make good quality stuff man,should be fine :thumbup I've never used 'em myself though :crash
:iamwithst

I have never used on a bike but Earl's has been making braided lines in the auto industry for years.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
gixxerfreak said:
lol,and how many coppers would know the difference between Earls,Goodridge,Hel etc etc? :lol :lol
Most of the bike cops are bike enthusiasts, Now they might not know as much as you or Pete but they would have a clear idea of what these braided brake lines are for and which brand to choose over which.

Feel free to correct me if im wrong but thats just what i think from my experiences :)

·
aka T2
2,639 Posts
Plushy said:
The must also have a yellow Adr approved tag on the Clear coating of the Braided lines otherwise its a Canary and a :no from the copper
IF the copper even knows what he's lookin at! :crash I've had coppers look over very unroadworthy bikes and not say a word,others are 'hawk eyes' admittedly,but very,very few! :crash

·
JUST RIDE!
2,170 Posts
gixxerfreak said:
lol,and how many coppers would know the difference between Earls,Goodridge,Hel etc etc? :lol :lol
even though gixxerfreak is very very gay and slow to boot he's right....

:fact most coppers wouldn't know where the hell a brake line is on a bike let alone if it's aftermarket or standard:yesnod :p

most steel braided lines would be better than the crap standard rubber lines.

if you're local pop into **** Hone's in Box Hill and they'll do some for ya for around one fiddy-two hunj....they make em up for ya.

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
i agree with most here, most cops wouldn't know aftermarket from standard if you belted them over the head with it. :fact

1 - 20 of 28 Posts