Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone know what offset is needed for brake rotor carriers in order to run rotors that mount directly to the rim instead of the adapters used by OZ racing and Marchesini aftermarket wheels. I always see race bikes with direct bolt rotors w/ the proper offset. The graves bike is one example. I know the wheel makers use these adapters for direct fitment of Oem brake rotors, but I'm willing to buy the wheels and specific offset rotors (both in gold) to avoid having the black adapter and bolts showing in the center.

Attachments

·
SuperbikeUnlimited.com
1,989 Posts
Anyone know what offset is needed for brake rotor carriers in order to run rotors that mount directly to the rim instead of the adapters used by OZ racing and Marchesini aftermarket wheels. I always see race bikes with direct bolt rotors w/ the proper offset. The graves bike is one example. I know the wheel makers use these adapters for direct fitment of Oem brake rotors, but I'm willing to buy the wheels and specific offset rotors (both in gold) to avoid having the black adapter and bolts showing in the center.
i think these are the wheels you are looking for??? I am not sure the year but it has the mounts you looking for....... ? maybe its the cattiva r set up?

OZ Cattiva R, 17" Forged Magnesium Superbike Wheels, fits: Yamaha R1 | eBay

·
Gian11
1,595 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ive ordered the U.S. Made Carrozzeria Forged Aluminum wheels in Gold for my 60th Anni R1...

Should be getting it sometime early Feb or late January 2017 as it takes 6weeks to make one for my 2016 R1...

It will be a complete bolt on Item...will post photos here once installed!

Have a Merry Christmas and ride safe!

·
Roadclosed racing Instructor
738 Posts
Ive ordered the U.S. Made Carrozzeria Forged Aluminum wheels in Gold for my 60th Anni R1...

Should be getting it sometime early Feb or late January 2017 as it takes 6weeks to make one for my 2016 R1...

It will be a complete bolt on Item...will post photos here once installed!

Have a Merry Christmas and ride safe!
Excited to see this cause that is on my list for this upcoming spring.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts