Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a 02-03 Yamaha R1 Akrapovic slip on Titanium high mount exhaust. This is brand new never used in the stock box exhaust. It comes with the mounting loop and the 3 mounting springs. This retails for $595.00 and that's with out shipping. I know I won't be able to make back all my money so I'm asking $450 or best offer.
I'm located near Raleigh NC. Message me on this site or call me at 919-454-6340

Josh

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't really know the big difference in exhaust between the 01 to 02-03. Was there that big of a change? I wish I could use it on my bike also. Sucks I'm losing out on money but hopefully it will sell quick with it being x-mas time.

· Negative, Ghost Rider
342 Posts
I know for a fact that it won't fit the 01 without doing some mods. I've been looking for a long time on a new akra pipe. GL with sale.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sorry it won't fit man. that's kind of the situation I'm in. No one makes exhaust for 1997 yzf1000R anymore accept D&D and I was told this would match up and it doesn't. I found a carbon Akrapovic that did so this one has to go.

I'll take any reasonable offer. Remember, I paid 595.00 and I'm only asking 450 obo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.