Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
whoa.....
Joined
·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys....? i have brand new 2004 r1 plastics and gas tank for sale the color is red except the lower 2 pieces which r a flat black or whatever you wanna call it...... its a complete set so if u own a red 2004 r1 this is a smokin deal or if u have a different color and u want red this is the way to go hehe anyways i want $750.00 for EVERYTHING and buyer pays for shipping...the gas tank alone is 500 bux so if anyone is interested in buying all this contact me at [email protected]
 

·
The World's Laziest
Joined
·
1,703 Posts
Wow, already? Are you tracking the bike from now on with race fairings?
 

·
My R1 eats pussy.
Joined
·
189 Posts
where'd ya steal em from? damn thats quick. how long has the 04 even been available. Perhaps you are a racer and if so sorry but a guy with no posts selling ultra brand new fairings sounds sketchy.
 

·
whoa.....
Joined
·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep im a newbie with no posts,and this is the reason why im seling these plastics for so cheap.......i live in reno nevada and the place i bought my bike was supposed to get 3 blue r1's about 2 weeks ago,well that never happened.... a silver and red one showed up and about 2 days later another red r1 shows up so i got tired of waiting for a blue r1 so i pick up a red r1 and my buddy who works there hooked me up with some blue factory plastics , every single piece i need to have a blue r1 and that is the reason why im selling these plastics, no scratches,no dings,not stolen... anyone else think its sketchy????
 

·
My R1 Is My Therapy....
Joined
·
424 Posts
krazeekidd80 said:
yep im a newbie with no posts,and this is the reason why im seling these plastics for so cheap.......i live in reno nevada and the place i bought my bike was supposed to get 3 blue r1's about 2 weeks ago,well that never happened.... a silver and red one showed up and about 2 days later another red r1 shows up so i got tired of waiting for a blue r1 so i pick up a red r1 and my buddy who works there hooked me up with some blue factory plastics , every single piece i need to have a blue r1 and that is the reason why im selling these plastics, no scratches,no dings,not stolen... anyone else think its sketchy????
Any pics?.......Might be real interested......
 

·
whoa.....
Joined
·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no sorry no pics... i dont have a digital camera i could take some pics and mail them to u via snail mail if u want
 

·
My R1 Is My Therapy....
Joined
·
424 Posts
krazeekidd80 said:
no sorry no pics... i dont have a digital camera i could take some pics and mail them to u via snail mail if u want
I am very interested so the pics would prob close the deal....po box 12988 knoxville, tenn 37912......Can you ship cod cashiers check .........also, why is your post count not going up?.......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
I'll take them if you include shipping and can prove a SAFE way to buy from you since you aren't known here. I've already dented my Silver '04 tank (doah!) and might as well change colors while I'm at it!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
31,561 Posts
SilverR1_04 said:
I'll take them if you include shipping and can prove a SAFE way to buy from you since you aren't known here. I've already dented my Silver '04 tank (doah!) and might as well change colors while I'm at it!
you mean if dragon dosent want them.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
131 Posts
2004 R1 BODYWORK ?

How many miles on stock bodywork ? is it showroom new ? any scratches? dents ? dings ? scrapes ? what is included? tank / tail / upper fairing around headlight / both mids and belly pan / front fender ? post some very good pics on here , thanks .... do you have ebay : post it there for $775 to cover fees and $75 shipping to continental USA ONLY and i'll buy it now if feedback rating it good .....thanks
 

·
Do or do not, there is no try
Joined
·
2,671 Posts
*cough* STOLEN *cough*

:beer
 

·
Do or do not, there is no try
Joined
·
2,671 Posts
krazeekidd80 said:
ya **cough cough** they r "stolen"come on now if u dont belive its a real deal then obviously thats ur loss haha
Haha, with your huge post count you must think we were born yesterday.

:beer

What's that I smell?

Oh yeah, it's bullshit
 
1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top