Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
R7-1
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this earlier but didn't have any pictures. I'm selling the following.

2 Brembo Calipers

2 Adapter plates to fit 00 - 01 R1(Can get different adapter plates to fit other model/year. These kits are basically the same except the adapter plates.)

2 SS Lines.

2 320mm Brembo Discs(The ones on the bike)

This kit costs $1275.00 new!!!

http://www.ema-usa.com/brakes/brakes_brembo.shtml

As you can see in the picture, teh pads are still good. I used them for ~100 miles and decided to put the AP calipers on. The discs are still good too.

Selling Price: $800 + Shipping.

Call me at 404-421-7358. I take paypal at [email protected]

Attachments

·
R7-1
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Contact EMA and ask them... if not, worst case scenario, you might have to buy new adapter plates.

·
R7-1
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1275 -> 800. Man, that's 500 off. One of the best freakin mods you can do! Whole lot better than that undertail or flush mounts:sneaky

·
R7-1
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bumpidy bump, come on peeps. These are going to wast just sittin around my shop. Anyone???

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'd love to have them but too much $ for me... Free bump for you though.

·
R7-1
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sttock master cylinder is fine. The kit doesn't even come with a master cylinder. If you wnat one they sell it seperately.

·
R7-1
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They are 320mm. They won't fit the stock. I cant break them up because calipers are useless without the rotors.

Check the new prices, rotors don't cost much.

·
Can't wait until the weekend.
100 Posts
I'm not putting on the stock calipers. I have a Brembo calipers. Same set up. I need 320 rotors now after letting a buddy rode my bike. Long story. If you can break the items up will be great. My budget is kinda tight right now. Thanks!

·
R7-1
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's cool. But I don't think I can break them up right now. One wouldn't be good without the other.

·
Can't wait until the weekend.
100 Posts
I understand what you're saying. I guess have put the stock back on for now. If you change your mind PM me. Thanks!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts