Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting, to upgrade to the GP4-RS calipers on my R1M. I'm currently running corsacota RS19 master with the Brembo hpk rotors, stock calipers with Vesrah pads. I'm loving it. But would really like some Brembo. Seems like GP4-RS are a good bang for the buck? Any input would be appreciated. Trackonly bike. I removed my ABS.
Tire Sky Wheel Fuel tank Motorcycle
Fuel tank Tire Wheel Motorcycle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2017 R1 Two Clicks Out Racing/RRPS Race Bike
171 Posts
Just fitted mine to the Race bike, standard discs, SBS race pads, Hel lines, RCS 19, no ABS of course, racing at Donington Park in a months time, will put my feedback into my Racing thread.
I've used them before but on a road bike so can't say what they are like under proper testing.
Tire Vehicle Wheel Fuel tank Automotive tire

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just fitted mine to the Race bike, standard discs, SBS race pads, Hel lines, RCS 19, no ABS of course, racing at Donington Park in a months time, will put my feedback into my Racing thread.
I've used them before but on a road bike so can't say what they are like under proper testing. View attachment 1025435
Wow what a beautiful 😍 bike sir. That is sexy. Please keep me posted after you try them on at the track.
I've used them before but on a road bike so can't say what they are like under proper testing. View attachment 1025435
Wow what a beautiful bike, love the decals. Is that from sublime? I wish I could have them do something for me here in the US. But yes, please keep me posted how it performs.

·
Registered
2017 R1 Two Clicks Out Racing/RRPS Race Bike
171 Posts
Thanks bud 👍🏻 yeah from Sublime, I'm good friends with the guys there and they do such a good job, thr best in the business imo.
Not sure if they do postage of decals to US, pop them a message though and ask, if you mention Focused_Veteran you'll get a small discount.
It all helps!
I'll be sure to let you know how it goes after racing 🏁

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ordered the GP4-RS, had them put on. I love it. Really awesome stuff. Haven't tested it on the track yet. Just ridding around the street. They still have the pads that came with them. Now I am trying to figure out the best pads to buy. I had Vesrah before on the OEM calipers. Wanted to get same but I am.havig a hard time. But I narrowed it down to Vesrah VD-9031XX. Then for Brembo 07BB37RC, then SBS 841DS.They don't really have 2015-2022 R1 specific search for these. So I am assuming the shape that it will fit just fine.
Wheel Tire Bicycle tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Black Automotive design Font Audio equipment Gadget

1 - 5 of 5 Posts