Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
wheres the aux rev limiter?
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what all ill need to do a complete master cylinder mod with the 19x18 brembo radial pump master cyl., obviusly the master cyl. and remote adjuster and perch, but what about the micro switch for the brake light? and are there any known sources with better prices than say Graves or Yoyodyne....and do the standard master cyl. banjo bolts fit or are the brembos using m10x1.0??? thanks for any help fellas, AD.:bow

·
Registered
14,085 Posts
I dont know for sure about the banjo bolt thread,but most of the time,they are not using the stock threads...

Goodridge are the only one making those to my short and limited knowledge.
(so any dealers carrying Goodridge products can help ya,they are not expensive;the only thing is that they seem to be unconsistent in the lenght of the wiring).

I think you van get,if you pay more,a brake switch on them...not sure though...its a racing application after all!

The only things needed to do the conversion is some new crush washers and a lot of patience for the bleeding part.

·
Broke ass rider.......
98 Posts
I have one on my bike. The remote adjustment is STUPID expensive. The switch you need is a pressure switch and it should have the 1.0 thread pitch.

Not to try to step on anyone's toes but if you want a price, drop me a PM....if that is ok with the Moderator's of this board. If not, talk to Brandon @ Graves...

·
wheres the aux rev limiter?
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ive seen a couple different switches, ones a pressure, and one is a micro, which I would prefer! as for the remote adjust its only a couple hundred more, I mean if your gonna do it ,might as well do it all the way? IMO. Yoyodyne has a trick Lightech lever and remote adjust unit which is a couple of bones , but hell, crg levers are $90 anyway. I think Yoyo sells the micro switch as well?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts