Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· I like beer
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Budds Creek is in Southern Maryland. This weekend is the Superbike Showdown (1/4 miles). They also have other crap going on like wheelie contests and bikini contests.

I'm going there Sunday, I was just trying to see if anyone else was planning on going.

· Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
196 Posts
i hope to be in the wheelie contest, if i get there early enough. i will be coming from the mixing bowl in northern va if anyone wants to meet up.

make sure any of ya'll going take it easy going up there, last year there were like 15 cops within 5 miles of the track just pulling over sportbikes

· I like beer
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RABBIT1-
From where you are you need to come down to the DC beltway, and take it south. Get off at exit 7a (Rt. 5/Branch Ave). Take 5 south. It will become Rt. 301. Just follow 301 south until you get to Rt. 234. Make a left onto 234 and it will be on your right after about 10 miles or so. You'll probably be on 5/301 for about 30 miles after you get off the beltway. Here is a link for MIR it should give you some info. Also jrock is right about the cops. I'd take it easy as you start getting closer and closer.

http://www.mirdrag.com/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.