Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am going to the calder drags friday 16 nov 07, if anyone else feels like going. if you have never been before i can show you the ropes (so to speak). gates open at 5pm, racing is from 6-10.30 p.m. entry is $25 for spectators.. and $65 for competitors. come along and race me on the old clunker from last century if you wish!:cool:

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh yeah i ordered great weather too!:sing::sneaky

·
I ride my bike, not look at it
1,223 Posts
oh yeah i ordered great weather too!:sing::sneaky
Jezzz........Hope so.....

Goto check my map if its ok after putting my aka's on...it feels awsome.... better check it thou...

Might be there...:thumbup

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jezzz........Hope so.....

Goto check my map if its ok after putting my aka's on...it feels awsome.... better check it thou...

Might be there...:thumbup
no prob mate... it's supposed to be 16-30 degrees on friday.:jump

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Those that dont recognise Greggy,look for the bum wearing the flannel shirt,jeans and sneakers..its his "unique" brand of safety gear;) ha ha ha.

-Pete:thumbup
i never wear jeans.:2bitchsla:lol

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TONIGHT ladies!:scoots::flex::jump

·
I ride my bike, not look at it
1,223 Posts
We had a great night was a tab HOT..........but Heaps of Fun:yesnod...I felt Young again....:riding

Thanks Greg for a top night..... :thumbup

Best I could do was a 10:394.....

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We had a great night was a tab HOT..........but Heaps of Fun:yesnod...I felt Young again....:riding

Thanks Greg for a top night..... :thumbup

Best I could do was a 10:394.....
yep thanks mate:thumbup your bike is awesome in real life and the 10.3 was fantastic, congrats. btw i went out again and there was a guy with a gixxer... i raced him and won and went a 10.8, so all wasn't lost i guess.... but still wheelied in 1st, 2nd and 3rd:mad::lol..... it was good beating the police officer on the cop bike though!:jump

·
Numbers never lie. I'm #77 :(
6,057 Posts
yep thanks mate:thumbup your bike is awesome in real life and the 10.3 was fantastic, congrats. btw i went out again and there was a guy with a gixxer... i raced him and won and went a 10.8, so all wasn't lost i guess.... but still wheelied in 1st, 2nd and 3rd:mad::lol..... it was good beating the police officer on the cop bike though!:jump
Hey that photo in the middle of your signature ... have I seen that before somewhere? :dunno

·
Real Men Drag Their Right Knee
1,440 Posts
Hey that photo in the middle of your signature ... have I seen that before somewhere? :dunno

Im suuprised there aint a photo of me in his sig.

BTW 10.8?

And youu wheelied in three gears? Ive seen your wheelies, and thats scary:) :drunk:

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey sam, NOW they come out of the woodwork!:hammer::hammer:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.