Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I was riding home from getting my paycheck, and then I saw a firetruck at an intersection. I get closer and see a harley rider on the ground with his bike. I turn around in good spirit (didn't want to come off as a sportrider d*ck) to make sure that he was okay. Turns out the guy was turning left and the car behind him was going to fast and ran into the back of him. He had no helmet or any safety gear at all. He was lucky. When he got up he looked at me and said " I just paid 32,000 for that.:eek:

lesson: keep bike in gear and of course wear the gear, you never know.

·
Cornering Enthusiast
1,747 Posts
He was damn lucky. I've had friends that were rear ended and it ended up in a funeral. It's funny the first thing he mentions is the price of the bike. Perhaps he should have gotten a cheaper bike and spent the rest on gear. Oh well, I have alot to say about that but I'll stop here.

·
No Common Sense
1,301 Posts
Yeah, he was very lucky!! I notice alot of younger harley riders wearing regular street clothes and a blow molded half lid, I guess that's their style. Oh well...

·
Live Free Or Die!
57 Posts
Get used to it. When you go down and can get back up. If your not riding your little sisters bike, All your thoughts will be on: "MY BIKE"!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts